New guy from Yuma, AZ

Welcome aboard, spent a summer building a water tank for the city of summerton on the border, bought several guns at Richard Sprauges store in Yuma. One of the hottest places I’ve ever been worked

Welcome aboard, spent a summer building a water tank for the city of summerton on the border, bought several guns at Richard Sprauges store in Yuma. One of the hottest places I’ve ever been worked
Yes sir! We've actually gotten rain for the past couple day's.. Not to much, but enough! I've been to Sprague's and to be honest I'm not a fan. Most of the guy's there seem pretty snoody.. LOL.. I've been to Somerton a couple time's and it does get hot down here! Haha.. Good place to train for an African hunt!

Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Thanks ,

looking forward to sharing stories Worth Remembering

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Hey guy's,

My name is Ryan Moeller and I am an avid hunter here in SW Arizona. I love shooting big guns, hunting, and riding my dirtbike. I'm hoping to make some friend's on here and hopefully make it over to Africa one day! I'd love to hunt Kudu, Eland, Sable, and some other species. If anyone ever wants to hunt Dove or Quail, we have some of the best hunting in the nation for those! I love sharing my passion for hunting and the outdoors! Hope to talk to you gentlemen soon!
@Ryeboy86
Welcome aboard mate I'm sure you will enjoy it. Lots of great people, stories, knowledge and at time good old fashioned stirring.
Bob

I agree with you!! I need bigger walls!!
@Ryeboy86
My son and I took 13 animals between us all bar two will be Euro mounts. My kudu and impala will be shoulder mounts. Just have to find a place for all the skins then.
The heaps of photos are easy to store and thinking about getting a book doe of our trip to put on the table.
Bob

Welcome to AH!

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry

Welcome to AH, Ryan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg