New guy from Yuma, AZ

Ryeboy86

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hey guy's,

My name is Ryan Moeller and I am an avid hunter here in SW Arizona. I love shooting big guns, hunting, and riding my dirtbike. I'm hoping to make some friend's on here and hopefully make it over to Africa one day! I'd love to hunt Kudu, Eland, Sable, and some other species. If anyone ever wants to hunt Dove or Quail, we have some of the best hunting in the nation for those! I love sharing my passion for hunting and the outdoors! Hope to talk to you gentlemen soon!

Hey guy's,

My name is Ryan Moeller and I am an avid hunter here in SW Arizona. I love shooting big guns, hunting, and riding my dirtbike. I'm hoping to make some friend's on here and hopefully make it over to Africa one day! I'd love to hunt Kudu, Eland, Sable, and some other species. If anyone ever wants to hunt Dove or Quail, we have some of the best hunting in the nation for those! I love sharing my passion for hunting and the outdoors! Hope to talk to you gentlemen soon!
Welcome to a great forum. I have learned alot from these folks and have been on several trips to Namibia. “Lord willing and if the creek don’t rise”I will be leaving for Namibia in a few weeks with three friends! Again, welcome. Your friend, Brian

Welcome aboard!

Hey guy's,

Welcome to AH from just up the road a bit! If you have a spot to hunt dove where you're not in danger of being pelted from other hunters, I may just have to give you a call. I gave up dove hunting years back as it just got too dangerous here in Phx.

Ryeboy86, welcome to the AH forum! I haven’t had a good day of dove hunting since I left Texas 45 years ago. Do you have mourning dove or white wing, or both? What species of quail? Do you hunt quail behind a dog?

Welcome to AH Ryan! Glad you found us.

Hey guy's,

Hello Ryeboy86,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul Ard
(Velo Dog)

Ryeboy86, welcome to the AH forum! I haven’t had a good day of dove hunting since I left Texas 45 years ago. Do you have mourning dove or white wing, or both? What species of quail? Do you hunt quail behind a dog?
We have 3 species of Dove.. Mourning, White Wing and Eurasian Collared dive. For quail, we have Gambles Quail. No dog here, wish I had one!

Welcome to AH from just up the road a bit! If you have a spot to hunt dove where you're not in danger of being pelted from other hunters, I may just have to give you a call. I gave up dove hunting years back as it just got too dangerous here in Phx.
More than welcome to come out here I have some spots away from hunters and the dove fly right in front of me in the fields

Welcome to a great forum. I have learned alot from these folks and have been on several trips to Namibia. “Lord willing and if the creek don’t rise”I will be leaving for Namibia in a few weeks with three friends! Again, welcome. Your friend, Brian
Good luck and safe travels! Let me know how thr trip goes! I'd love to go someday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you