New guy from Wisco

Could be worse, I could of have been a Viking Fan,,,nothing worse than a Viking Fan
 
I'm not far. In MI's Upper Peninsula, a decade now.
Strangest place I've ever known.
1701276397924.png


1701276438035.png
 
Good day! Welcome from SA too!
 
Welcome, certainly glad to have you here with us!!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello Dunderhead,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I have formerly owned several Winchester Model 70’s, including but not limited to the dreaded Pre-64 ones.
Indeed they are one of the world’s best hunting rifles.
Good luck with your sale.

If you continue in this forum after you sell your rifle, (I hope you continue here), it is very likely that you will spend that money on a .375 H&H or a .404 Jeffery.
I don’t read tea leaves or a crystal ball but, it’s predictable, just saying.:ROFLMAO:

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello Dunderhead,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I have formerly owned several Winchester Model 70’s, including but not limited to the dreaded Pre-64 ones.
Indeed they are one of the world’s best hunting rifles.
Good luck with your sale.

If you continue in this forum after you sell your rifle, (I hope you continue here), it is very likely that you will spend that money on a .375 H&H or a .404 Jeffery.
I don’t read tea leaves or a crystal ball but, it’s predictable, just saying.:ROFLMAO:

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
That would be a real shame wouldn't it!! I will say the community here is remarkably kind and welcoming, I could see how a guy could end up turning his kid's tuition fund into a super grade or 2 :ROFLMAO:

Can you elaborate on the "dreaded Pre-64s"? I always thought those were the good ones!
 
That would be a real shame wouldn't it!! I will say the community here is remarkably kind and welcoming, I could see how a guy could end up turning his kid's tuition fund into a super grade or 2 :ROFLMAO:

Can you elaborate on the "dreaded Pre-64s"? I always thought those were the good ones!

Kid’s tuition vs a Super Grade Model 70 …… Great minds think alike.

Ya, “dreaded Pre-64’s” was my feeble (very feeble) attempt at humor.
Indeed those were and still are one of the best hunting rifles, as are some of the newer Model 70’s these days.

The one and only reason I sold my Model 70 collection was to help pay for more hunting and fishing adventures.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,302
Latest member
CathrynBol
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top