New Guy from SC

Welcome aboard. I'm a Builder right up the road from you in Myrtle. Originally grew up in Charleston and grew up hunting down your way in Hampton, Allendale, Jasper and Bamberg Counties.
My hunting property is just outside of Allendale, 1/2 mile from the Savannah River. I am a C of C grad. Always nice to hear from locals.
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH, I’d but a nice 375 H&H bolt action ! Practical and easy to find ammo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,723
Members
170,152
Latest member
babykidsstore
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top