New guy from Oklahoma

Good sasquatch huntin’ down there!
That's what they say. Spent more time in these woods then most people ever will and still never seen sight nor sign of the Ole boy. But in my lifetime I have seen a old wives tale turned into a multi million dollar money making machine.
 
That's what they say. Spent more time in these woods then most people ever will and still never seen sight nor sign of the Ole boy. But in my lifetime I have seen a old wives tale turned into a multi million dollar money making machine.
The question is if you have the license anyways. OK has a bigfoot license now IIRC. Or maybe it never officially went through. But they were trying!
 
The question is if you have the license anyways. OK has a bigfoot license now IIRC. Or maybe it never officially went through. But they were trying!

Yeah the license is that little sticker everyone puts on the back glass of their hunting rig!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,811
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top