New Guy from NW USA

Gomer

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
321
Reaction score
720
Location
Pacific Northwest
I’m excited to learn more about Africa and schedule my first hunt. I’ve lived and hunted the Pacific Northwest states my whole life and have never hunted elsewhere. Deer hunting is what I enjoy most, whether it’s mule deer, whitetails, or blacktails. I enjoy hunting with a rifle, mostly, but also hunt quite a bit with a bow and muzzleloader.

I’m also an avid fisherman and like to take advantage of my location as much as possible by fishing for everything. Not many places you can catch lingcod and walleye in the same weekend!

Glad to meet you all and I look forward to learning and finally hunting in Africa in the near future.
 
Welcome to AH Gomer!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome: from Kennewick
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH from a fellow muzzleloader.
 
Welcome!! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Any particular African animal you most want to hunt?
 
I’m excited to learn more about Africa and schedule my first hunt. I’ve lived and hunted the Pacific Northwest states my whole life and have never hunted elsewhere. Deer hunting is what I enjoy most, whether it’s mule deer, whitetails, or blacktails. I enjoy hunting with a rifle, mostly, but also hunt quite a bit with a bow and muzzleloader.

I’m also an avid fisherman and like to take advantage of my location as much as possible by fishing for everything. Not many places you can catch lingcod and walleye in the same weekend!

Glad to meet you all and I look forward to learning and finally hunting in Africa in the near future.
Welcome Gomer! I'm also a resident of the North Wet! Glad to have you aboard.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,320
Members
170,008
Latest member
AshleyPasp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top