New guy from Nebraska

Welcome to AH! Have a look around.

Welcome to AH 45bthompson! Glad you found us and enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome to the forum. A South Dakota neighbor here. What animals do you have on your wish list?

Welcome to AH, lots of helpful information and advice. Be warned lots of enablers!

:S Welcome: to AH! I lived in Omaha for a couple of years. This is a great place to learn a lot about many different things!

Welcome

Welcome aboard 45bthompson. Where in Nebraska do you live. Use the search function to find old posts on topics of interest. If you don't find the answers to questions you have just ask. We look forward to making your first hunt everything you want it to be.

Giday 45bthompson and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH !

Enjoy your learning experience.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard!!! This is one of the best sites for everything on first time safaris. Next April will come very fast.

Welcome to the forum. A South Dakota neighbor here. What animals do you have on your wish list?
I have a budget and don't know if I can get everything I would like but I'm thinking Impala, Blesbuck, Kudu cow and hopefully a Caracal.

I spent 6k for two hunters for ten days and a ten animal hunt. Get the first eight animals and get two more free. Plus flt from California plus another 5k for taxidermy. Insurance, trip insurance, medical insurance and special ops insurance was another $1600 for two of us. Special ops was only $300, they come get you if there is any conflict. My wife made me buy this as I was traveling with our son.

The food was awesome, our trip was spectacular, spent Father’s Day and my birthday with my son. Plus we got the ten!! Blesbok, blue wildebeest, warthog, kudu, gemsboks,impala, nyala, springbok, zebra and mountain rebook. Tip was to the lodge employees and the ph was given my binoculars, which he loved using. Hope this helps

I spent 6k for two hunters for ten days and a ten animal hunt. Get the first eight animals and get two more free. Plus flt from California plus another 5k for taxidermy. Insurance, trip insurance, medical insurance and special ops insurance was another $1600 for two of us. Special ops was only $300, they come get you if there is any conflict. My wife made me buy this as I was traveling with our son.

The food was awesome, our trip was spectacular, spent Father’s Day and my birthday with my son. Plus we got the ten!! Blesbok, blue wildebeest, warthog, kudu, gemsboks,impala, nyala, springbok, zebra and mountain rebook. Tip was to the lodge employees and the ph was given my binoculars, which he loved using. Hope this helps
Geeze, spec ops insurance huh? I hope if they fail your next of kin gets a refund. Is there any bad times of the year to go as far as politics or crime or whatever?

Welcome to the board, lots of good and knowledge people here. I’m sure someone here can help if you have questions. Please keep us informed and post pics of your trip.
I used to live in papillon NE - wonderful area and super nice folks.

Welcome to AH, this place is full of enablers!

Hello hunters! I am an avid whitetail and upland game hunter from Nebraska. I am planning my first hunt in South Africa for next April. I am excited to have found this forum and have already learned quite a bit from lurking for just a day.
Welcome to AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg