New guy from Alaska

tkatzzz

AH member
Joined
Jun 15, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
34
Location
Alaska
Member of
Alaska outdoor council
Hunted
USA, New Zealand
I’ve been lurking around the forum for a long time now, I have never been to Africa (yet). Learned a lot about putting guns together for bears (dangerous game) from all of you on this forum. Want to thank all of you guys for that.
 
Welcome to AH, make Africa a priority down the road, you will love the experience
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome, from another Alaskan, outta Anchorage.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Use EXTREME caution! Africa is an addictive substance. It CAN be hazardous to your health! It has been proven to keep you dreaming and scheming to return once you have crossed over. A hunter's Hotel California! Welcome friend!
 
“A hunter’s Hotel California”, haha that’s great.
 
Welcome to AH
 
I’ve been lurking around the forum for a long time now, I have never been to Africa (yet). Learned a lot about putting guns together for bears (dangerous game) from all of you on this forum. Want to thank all of you guys for that.

You are quite welcome here tkatzzz,

Although a city slicker (Los Anchorage), nonetheless I am Alaskan, heart and soul.
Looks like you are a rifle enthusiast and a hunter as well.
As such, you will find many like minded chaps, right here within “The World’s Greatest Forum”.

If you’re considering a hunting and / or fishing trip to Africa, I invite you to have a look into our web site at, KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS.
That said, no matter who you end up booking with, us or one of the other great safari outfits sponsoring the forum, and in whichever African country you so choose, I will be happy to help you sort out any questions you might have, as will most forum members herein.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1940.png
    IMG_1940.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3107.png
    IMG_3107.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 59

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,099
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top