New from Wyoming

Welcome, I'm in SE Wyoming and hunt the mountain states but really concentrate on Africa!
Reach out anytime
 
How near Rawlins? I live in Baggs. Working on prepping for my 26 hunt taking the family this time.
Nice! I am in Baggs quite often for work. I am just west of Rawlins, only a mile or so outside city limits.
 
Welcome, I'm in SE Wyoming and hunt the mountain states but really concentrate on Africa!
Reach out anytime
Much appreciated. Once Argentina is done I plan on shifting my focus to Africa.
 
How near Rawlins? I live in Baggs. Working on prepping for my 26 hunt taking the family this time.
I haven't been in Baggs, but several successful hunts both sides of 13 just north of Craig. Good 1995 pronghorn and several elk.
 

Attachments

  • 20240329_161703.jpg
    20240329_161703.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 102
I haven't been in Baggs, but several successful hunts both sides of 13 just north of Craig. Good 1995 pronghorn and several elk.
Yep that’s a good goat. I have quite a few friends that live between here and Craig. Feel bad for them having to deal the govt of boulder making the laws that rule them like it’s little California.
 
I haven't been in Baggs, but several successful hunts both sides of 13 just north of Craig. Good 1995 pronghorn and several elk.
That's a beautiful goat. We're lucky to have some quaity goats up here despite several hard winters over the last 5 years.
 
Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming Stag hunt! Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome Welcome
 
Hello all!

I recently booked an Argentina Red Stag hunt and this website proved to be one of the most useful for procuring information, so I decided to join. I plan on broadening my international hunting over the next several years and look forward to conversing with those more experienced than I on this website.

I am an avid western hunter (I live in Wyoming,) and hunt several states each year (Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, etc.), primarily for elk, mule deer, and black bear. I hunt with a bow primarily (both traditional and compound) but I do enjoy rifle hunting.

Thank you!
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,042
Members
168,821
Latest member
WmJohnson2026
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top