New from washington

Welcome and enjoy. Tremendous amount of information can be obtained here.
 
Posted in bow hunting. But I'm not sure what to take. Bow would cut some money out for import papers. I'm very good with a bow, I'm kind of worried about my rifle it means a lot to me since me and my dad have hunted together and taken ever animal in the state with it and now he is gone.
You can always use a gun the PH has. Usually very reasonable to rent.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Devin Twitty! Make sure to check out the Safari Planning Guide at http://www.africahunting.com/community/safari-planning-guide/, lots of valuable information there.
By the way since you are so proficient with your bow I think that you should take it. A rifle and bow hunt can easily be combined if the outfitter has a good set up for bow and the nice thing is that you should be able to choose to do as much of one or the other as you wish... all the best on your hunt and I hope that you will share with us your time in Africa and hunting safari upon your return.
 
Thanks guys. I'll be sure to share my trip planning on taking lots of pictures and maybe even taking my go pro
 
When you see your first kudu.. you will be wanting one. If you don't have one already pick up a good book on African game animals and what jumps out at ya.
 
O I know I want a kudu I've dreamed of them for years. Just a matter of what my pocket can take lol
 
Welcome Devin! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family Devin!
 
Welcome to the group Devin. Good luck on your hunt.
 
Hi Devin, welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,570,217
Members
168,861
Latest member
KalaWoodru
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top