New Comer from the horizon!!!

Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome aboard icc426. I'd venture to say that a goodly portion of AH members have owned or used "Black" rifles in our past. They have their purpose. What type of game are you thinking about hunting? That decision will go a long way toward deciding what caliber(s) are right for you. You are hereby forewarned that more than one rifle may be required. Enjoy the site!
 
Hello icc426,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome aboard icc426. I'd venture to say that a goodly portion of AH members have owned or used "Black" rifles in our past. They have their purpose. What type of game are you thinking about hunting? That decision will go a long way toward deciding what caliber(s) are right for you. You are hereby forewarned that more than one rifle may be required. Enjoy the site!
Hi shootist43, a beginner hunter I'm probably starting to do the small game hunting, for the rifle I'm interested in the blaser r8 because you can swap many different barrels especially like my self at the beginning I may get the .308 and .375 in the future. Hope it soon ,one day I would be there in the AH game
Thanks
 
iccc426, for a younger hunter with a few bucks in his pocket the Blaser R-8 makes all the sense in the world. Depending on what you are hunting 308 is a good place to start.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome icc246, Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top