New Boots

I love my Safari's. Been wearing them non-stop for about two months now. Ordered from African Sporting Creations and can't say enough good about the team there. I've emailed back and forth with them numerous times and they're great to deal with. Very responsive company.
I opted for the Sole brand insoles ASC sells. They're really a nice insole. Wore them all day at Sesame Place yesterday (damn whoever designed that place without a beer garden!) and I've no complaints from my feet after a rough day in them.
I'd been wearing a pair of Russell PH Mbogo's for about 8 years prior to that and the Courtney's are, by far, a more comfortable boot for my foot.
 
Where's the best place to order the boots?

I was going to order mine from African Sporting Creations but the Westley Richards Agency was only about 60 miles from me so I drove over and tried on several different boots until I found the one for me.
 
have walked across rivers, through soaking wet grass ,through mud and done everything in mine ........and they are fine. can take a bit to dry out in the rains with the humidity but they are very tough. though mine are ele hide so prob a bit harder wearing...

Thanks !
 
where did you get your elephant hide?i got mine in zim.

a friend in bulawayo gets them for me direct from courteneys . i think you can only get the ele hide ones in africa wherever they sell them, as they dont export as far as i know ...could be wrong. i presume too much aggro because they are ele product....
 
good choice
 
Great choice for hunting in Africa

Enjoy them
 
The quality and toughness of the Courtney's is really hard to beat. They are very comfortable after being worn for many days. I believe they are worth every penny. I have attached a photo a couple pair of mine and the older ones have been with me since the year 2000 but they may
Courtneys.jpg
look it. I am not ready to discard them because I believe there is much life still left in those old boots.
 
Congrats on the new boots!
 
I went and picked myself up a new pair of boots today for my first trip to Africa. April can't get here soon enough!!!View attachment 189068
Start walking them in. You will not regret it.. we wish for you to enjoy creating hunting memories in those shoes. ...and for your children to 'fill those shoes' by continuing hunting for the next generation.
Happy hunting.
 
I've been wearing them a good bit
D3C9E50F-69EE-461E-A5DE-329A9E924951.jpg
 
I literally just asked about fitting and sizing about these an hour ago!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,522
Members
169,577
Latest member
CeliaTejed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top