New Blaser CDB 8X68S

Enrico Andreoli

AH member
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
119
Media
6
Articles
7
Hope you enjoy my latest article.
Regards.



20260121_210625.jpg
 
My husband uses a Heym SR21 in 8x68s, the only factory ammunition we can get hold of is RWS, so I will ask our BLASER dealership if he can get hold of BLASER ammo, though the price will be proper high!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,802
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top