New .375

congrats,the 375 is a wonderful caliber here in South Africa I use mine ( I have 3 ) for most bush veld hunts that I go on.

I like the 270g for most non dangerous hunts.

enjoy
 
You bought a wonderfull calibre,make sure not to underscope it,when you start loading the 235's you will be surprised with your shooting ranges.
 
Thanks guys...it should be here next week. Headed to Billings for black Friday this afternoon. Hopefully Cabela's will have a good selection of trijicon glass .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,856
Members
170,404
Latest member
DerrickRed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top