need rescuing and emergency food and alcohol parcels!!

That looks like fun.

well it had all gone by yesterday apart from the snowmen who are giving up more slowly IMG00351-20130311-1556.jpgIMG00357-20130312-0654.jpgIMG00392-20130317-0934.jpg

:beatingdeadhorse: You can always fly to Wisconsin, we got another 3 inches yesterday...more on the schedule this week again. It's never going to be spring again....15 degrees fahrenheit this morning.

Glad you survived.

Heading off into the new snow to find some GUINNESS.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!

:beatingdeadhorse: You can always fly to Wisconsin, we got another 3 inches yesterday...more on the schedule this week again. It's never going to be spring again....15 degrees fahrenheit this morning.

mmm minus 9.5c :thinking::nope:

Good thing the Goose was there to keep you warm my friend, she's keeping me warm tonight to (the orange one, and you were right).:beer::worship:

Good thing the Goose was there to keep you warm my friend, she's keeping me warm tonight to (the orange one, and you were right).:beer::worship:

but of course i am :humble: found some marmalade flavour vodka made in england. it really smells and from the small sip i had tastes of marmalade....kinda weird.... am thinking about what will be the best mixer for it, but i am taking my time in contemplation so as to get the best one!! :biggrin2::beer:

marmalade flavour vodka ?

Man I am really missing out over here, I've never even heard of that.

I am winding down with a Jack Daniels at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.