Need new boots

Hunting Act of 2004 in England banned hunting most wild animals (including Foxes) with dogs. Nothing to do with me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You won't see this view anymore in the UK.
GettyImages-56097787.jpg

My apologies to all. Reading is fundamental, and what I read was, that you were banned, not that fox hunting was banned. :unsure:
You wrote: "I used to ride a lot and also do fox hunts in the UK before it got banned. "

But in my mind, I read "I" vs. "it". Oops. I guess my mind wanted to read a story on how an American got banned from hunting in England. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Never heard of the Jim Green boots before… they look great and appear to be very affordable too… I might have to check out a pair of their ranger boots..

Previous owner sold them. Chap called Basil Maine. Hell of a pig hunter to this day even with one arm… He now makes Redline boots near
Nottingham Road on the midlands meander road. Very good quality. Check out the website
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,341
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top