Need help on mounts for a Merkel

Cleathorn

AH veteran
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
196
Reaction score
847
Media
18
Articles
6
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI; DSC
Hunted
Most of US, Canada, South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Cameroon, Mozambique, Spain, Serbia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Romania, Scotland
Ladies & Gents - I am hoping that someone can help me with the issue of putting a scope on a Merkel 141 in 9.3x74R or a 375 H&H Mag.

I am a bit of a purist and my Heym 88b in 470 NE is not scoped. But I am buying another double rifle (because IMO you cannot beat a double while on Safari) for my wife and she needs a scope. She knows how to shoot open sights but shoots much better with a scope.

I cannot sem to find out much about scope mounts for the Merkel, or double rifles in general.

Doe anyone know what mounts to use on a Merkel?

I do not want to take the rea sight off as I would like to use this as my Buffalo Rifle as well.

I appreciae any help. I have tried searching past forums but have not found the answer.

Thanks,

C
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,002
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top