Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI; DSC
Hunted
Most of US, Canada, South America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Cameroon, Spain, Serbia, Slovenia, Macedonia
Ladies & Gents - I am hoping that someone can help me with the issue of putting a scope on a Merkel 141 in 9.3x74R or a 375 H&H Mag.

I am a bit of a purist and my Heym 88b in 470 NE is not scoped. But I am buying another double rifle (because IMO you cannot beat a double while on Safari) for my wife and she needs a scope. She knows how to shoot open sights but shoots much better with a scope.

I cannot sem to find out much about scope mounts for the Merkel, or double rifles in general.

Doe anyone know what mounts to use on a Merkel?

I do not want to take the rea sight off as I would like to use this as my Buffalo Rifle as well.

I appreciae any help. I have tried searching past forums but have not found the answer.

Thanks,

C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,