Need 577 bullets and load suggestions, Please

AimSmall

AH fanatic
Joined
May 1, 2023
Messages
774
Reaction score
2,744
Location
Dallas
Media
1
Hunted
Cameroon, Uganda, Namibia, Zimbabwe, SA, Russia, Canada, Austria, NZ, Australia, USA
Hey guys, gathering gear and supplies to start loading a modern 577NE from VC. Unknown regulation. Would appreciate advice on data, also need some bullets (have Barnes coming). Have brass, dies, powders... Thanks in advance!
 

Attachments

Anything 500 to 750,
The case MAGTEC 28 ga.
SXS 1:26 twist, Steel barrels
50 to 100 yards
 
My Hollis likes Woodleigh or original Kynoch 750’s, with 119 grs RE-15 and a Fed 215 and 5 grs Dacron. Groups were shot offhand.
C6B07F5C-5EF6-430B-B331-E6E27E50FA2C.jpeg
EA4BD994-67CD-4A23-8990-7D0A3A7103F7.jpeg
444ADD1E-EF09-4814-A5E7-F951E82DB8A2.jpeg
01AED1C1-3C07-48CF-93F5-A323A5AD7A3F.jpeg
CEB27185-7829-465C-A8FC-1116F1CAE1D6.jpeg
 
When you get time Flewis, you can shoot any of them . The 600 group was so small because it has half the barrels .
Give yourself a little credit. Off hand with shots touching and a 600 at that. Is the vc yours?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,554
Latest member
NaomiPohlm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top