NAMIBIA: Safari In Namibia With Goadehoop

Thanks for sharing.
I hope Namibia is as good for me as it was for you in November when I'm there. You certainly got to see a fair bit of varying countryside taking some very fine trophies!

What are the roads like in Namibia? Not too long a journey between the different place you hunted?

SIDE-NOTE: Windhoek beer is a great drop and I enjoy it on a hot or cold day. However it takes a second place to my favorite Southern African commercially brewed beer, Mosi (Zambian).
Some of the "shake-shake" you buy from the roadside stall's I wouldn't even use to put out a fire with!

I too brew my own beer here in Australia and I think it is the best beer of all. But it is like everyone who makes Biltong- everyone reckons that theirs is the best as well. But it does give one a sense of accomplishment (well it does me) when one is washing down a piece of home made Biltong with a home brewed beer and the meat that made the Biltong was shot using a home loaded round of ammo.

Thanks for sharing.
I hope Namibia is as good for me as it was for you in November when I'm there. You certainly got to see a fair bit of varying countryside taking some very fine trophies!

What are the roads like in Namibia? Not too long a journey between the different place you hunted?

SIDE-NOTE: Windhoek beer is a great drop and I enjoy it on a hot or cold day. However it takes a second place to my favorite Southern African commercially brewed beer, Mosi (Zambian).
Some of the "shake-shake" you buy from the roadside stall's I wouldn't even use to put out a fire with!

I too brew my own beer here in Australia and I think it is the best beer of all. But it is like everyone who makes Biltong- everyone reckons that theirs is the best as well. But it does give one a sense of accomplishment (well it does me) when one is washing down a piece of home made Biltong with a home brewed beer and the meat that made the Biltong was shot using a home loaded round of ammo.
The roads in Namibia are really pretty good even the gravel roads are better than the one in front of my house here in Kansas. It is a quite a distance between alot of places but I like riding around looking at the country. The first time I was there we hunted the same place and did'nt travel as much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg