Namibia on my mind

is there such a thing as too much ammo?

  • No - always be prepared

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes - you do have weight limits!

    Votes: 15 83.3%

  • Total voters
    18
Wish you the best of luck, Caddman !
 
You are only permitted to fly with 5kgs of ammo.
 
Do you need the trigger locks?

Not by Canadian Law as long as gun case is locked but some of our Canadian Airlines insist on them and many of our LEOs aren't aware of the regulations either and figure you need them. I just find it's easier to use them.
 
I'll be willing to bet that the airlines scale will put you over 50 lbs.

I did the same thing and my bag came in at 47 lbs on my home scale, the airlines scale said 52 lbs with nothing added except for the luggage tag.

Have a safe trip and good shooting.
Those luggage tags are made of lead perhaps?
 
Good travels caddman!
 
Oh my jealous light is blinking!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,413
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top