NAMIBIA: Namibia With Jamy Traut

Looks like you had a great time! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
 
No offense to the pictures you posted in your great report, but the photo album of your brother’s pics is breathtaking. After viewing and literally studying each picture, I feel like I was right there. Those are some of the greatest photos of Africa I have ever seen. Thx for sharing.
 
I just looked at that album as well. Wow, beautiful pictures , could taste the dust in a few of them.
 
For a while you couldn't open a glossy hunt magazine without a story about Jamy when he hunted at Eden where I hunted with him in 2007. He is a fun guy to hunt with. My teenage daughter was on that hunt with me and managed to get a slight eye infection which she was prone to at the time. Fortunately Rentia had some eye meds that knocked it right out and I was and remain very grateful to her for that. We too had a good time.
 
Excellent report! I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Namibia is indeed a special place for a safari.
 
Great hunt and some magnificent trophies!
 
Excellent story, also enjoyed the photos your brother collected, they should be incorporated in your report. Makes me want to be there!
 
Congrats! I’m glad you guys had a great time!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top