NAMIBIA: My Leopard Hunt Begins

Johnny, it´s the whole experience which counts, and your was a great one, congrats !
Thank you. I worked hard for my PG for sure....I just wish Mr. Spots would have showed up!
 
An enthralling read and a great hunt. This is in no way a failure in my book.
I am envious of your experience with the Eland. I also harvested a great Eland...but was lucky and just stumbled into it on the trail while following zebra tracks. It wasn't even on my "list". But that's hunting for you!
By not getting the cat, you now have a reason to return next year!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,242
Messages
1,569,391
Members
168,676
Latest member
sunittagi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top