NAMIBIA: Last Minute Leopard Hunt With Eureka Hunting Safaris Outjo

Sorry to hear about the leopard, but glad you still had an enjoyable experience

Congrats for a great experience !

Sounds like you had a great time! Was really pulling for you but sounds like the leopards are there. Love the sniper set up, what a dream scenario to be able to get prone on one of those bad boys.

That is some wicked looking country! Always good to hear someone enjoyed their trip even not getting their target animal.
That is a testament to the outfitter. Congratulations on an awesome impala and huge baboon!

Congratulations on a great experience!

Ok now it's personal...At my favorite Leopard canyon feeding two nights in a row on the day I left and the night a got home.

44660622_320485085197282_4672251418147553280_n.jpg

44834463_514920882308364_8271352923213004800_n.jpg

But of course!...

Now hows this for service? I shot my Impala with Eureka Hunting Safaris on Oct 19th.

I received this e-mail yesterday: Oct 25, 2018, 4:05 AM (1 day ago)

Good Morning All,

We received the Impala for Mr FR. Mason this morning.
1 x Skull
2 x Horns
1 x Cape
1 x Back Skin

Instructions indicated by the PH was that Mr Mason would like a Shoulder Mount for his impala.
Could you kindly please confirm the following:

Mount Shoulder Mount: YES/ NO
Mount Direction of Mount Straight, Slightly Left/ Right , Left or Right
Tanning Back skin: YES/ NO

Kindly please provide us with a copy of your passport as well as a copy of the entry stamp into Namibia. This is for export purposes.
We look Forward to your confirmation.

Outstanding service from PH: Chrisjan Potgieter

6 days from the skinning shed salt to the Taxidermist :
fullsizeoutput_517.jpeg

Took me three trips to finally connect with Mr Spots. What a sweet feeling it was when it happened. Best thing is I learned so much on each trip. Good luck!

Sorry Fred.
I know the feeling to well Fred. 2 leopard hunts myself and come home empty.
This is the hunt I cancelled out on and you then bought it. I was archery hunting elk in the Black Hill of SD the month of Sept. and had plenty of time to think about the timing of the leopard hunt. Being a taxidermist I could not be gone this time of year business wise. I did connect with a 5x5 bull.
I will do another leopard in the near future. Hope third time in the charm.

I am booked Fred to go back for the great spotted one , leave May 27 2019. I am on a mission!

You hunted hard and gave it full effort. Nice baboon and impala! Leopard hunting can be hit or miss. I still want to try to go after one...….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.