NAMIBIA: Johnnyblues V.S. Mr. Spots Round Two

well deserved!!! Thank you for the incredible story!
Dammmnnn, nice cat!!! Is that a zebra? lol enjoy brother!:D Beers:
 
The hunting Gods blessed you with a magnificent leopard. Congratulations Johnny, on a huge and beautiful cat.

What a nail biter of a story! I don't know if you smoke cigars or not, but when we meet in GA, we'll have to smoke a good cigar while you tell me the story in person. Again congratulations, and hope you get the rest of the animals you have on your list.
 
I've said congrats once and I can't help myself but to say it again. Congrats! I think everyone reading and posting in this thread knows this hunt and cat mean a lot to you.
 
John, you proved out the roller coaster theory in spades.

Hearty congratulations to you and the team. Well done.

ps. I could not help myself and I updated your avatar.
Lmao. Thank you!
 
Johnny, we all think that is a great cat, but what do we know? It's Mrs. JB's opinion that counts, what did she have to say about it?
She’s one of a kind, she wanted to know if I was happy! I told her I was thrilled.
 
The hunting Gods blessed you with a magnificent leopard. Congratulations Johnny, on a huge and beautiful cat.

What a nail biter of a story! I don't know if you smoke cigars or not, but when we meet in GA, we'll have to smoke a good cigar while you tell me the story in person. Again congratulations, and hope you get the rest of the animals you have on your list.
Thank you my friend, I don’t smoke but you can I’ll sip some wine!
 
I've said congrats once and I can't help myself but to say it again. Congrats! I think everyone reading and posting in this thread knows this hunt and cat mean a lot to you.
It meant quite a bit. Yes sir it’s been a lifelong dream.
 
Just took this nice steenbok..

99E280C7-FD71-414F-A21A-ED1476AF4A42.jpeg
 
Beautiful cat John, and a great hunt to remember. Congratulations!
 
Congrats on the steinbok also!!! You are on a roll!!!!!!!!
 
Super happy for you.
 
I, like so many others, just have to give you a another attaboy! I shared with work folks how utterly amazed I was to be living through you with your real time updates. I don’t know if you realize how folks were literally on the edge of our seats, tensed as if we were in the field with you. That was quite a gift you gave us and in addition to your tremendous success, I want to thank you for sharing journey. I don’t know if I could ever be composed enough under the best conditions to take the time to post in real time. You were blessed, but so were all of us!
 
Ugh! I missed this by hours! I’d been following so close and then we headed to the boondocks out of Moab with no service. Stopped at Walmart today, turned off the airplane mode and BAM! Johnnyblues got the big one!!! Absolutely AWESOME! My envy light is flashing in my brain!
Thanks so much for taking us along on such a GRAND ADVENTURE!!!
Phil
 
I, like so many others, just have to give you a another attaboy! I shared with work folks how utterly amazed I was to be living through you with your real time updates. I don’t know if you realize how folks were literally on the edge of our seats, tensed as if we were in the field with you. That was quite a gift you gave us and in addition to your tremendous success, I want to thank you for sharing journey. I don’t know if I could ever be composed enough under the best conditions to take the time to post in real time. You were blessed, but so were all of us!
Mort, thank you very much for your kind words. I’ve been truly blessed to have the opportunity to be here.
 
Ugh! I missed this by hours! I’d been following so close and then we headed to the boondocks out of Moab with no service. Stopped at Walmart today, turned off the airplane mode and BAM! Johnnyblues got the big one!!! Absolutely AWESOME! My envy light is flashing in my brain!
Thanks so much for taking us along on such a GRAND ADVENTURE!!!
Phil
Thank you Phil, I always enjoy doing the daily reports and sharing it with my hunting family. Today we drive 200km for Springbok. Still eluding us is klipsringer. Very difficult on the farm, the mountains are covered with a lot of vegetation.
 
Congrats John, what a beautiful cat! Hard earned and well done, just as it should be.
 
Magnificent cat and a great hunt you'll never forget.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,246
Members
169,513
Latest member
ElidaBible
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top