NAMIBIA: Johnnyblues V.S. Mr. Spots Round Two

well deserved!!! Thank you for the incredible story!
Dammmnnn, nice cat!!! Is that a zebra? lol enjoy brother!:D Beers:

The hunting Gods blessed you with a magnificent leopard. Congratulations Johnny, on a huge and beautiful cat.

What a nail biter of a story! I don't know if you smoke cigars or not, but when we meet in GA, we'll have to smoke a good cigar while you tell me the story in person. Again congratulations, and hope you get the rest of the animals you have on your list.

I've said congrats once and I can't help myself but to say it again. Congrats! I think everyone reading and posting in this thread knows this hunt and cat mean a lot to you.

John, you proved out the roller coaster theory in spades.

Hearty congratulations to you and the team. Well done.

ps. I could not help myself and I updated your avatar.
Lmao. Thank you!

Johnny, we all think that is a great cat, but what do we know? It's Mrs. JB's opinion that counts, what did she have to say about it?
She’s one of a kind, she wanted to know if I was happy! I told her I was thrilled.

The hunting Gods blessed you with a magnificent leopard. Congratulations Johnny, on a huge and beautiful cat.

What a nail biter of a story! I don't know if you smoke cigars or not, but when we meet in GA, we'll have to smoke a good cigar while you tell me the story in person. Again congratulations, and hope you get the rest of the animals you have on your list.
Thank you my friend, I don’t smoke but you can I’ll sip some wine!

I've said congrats once and I can't help myself but to say it again. Congrats! I think everyone reading and posting in this thread knows this hunt and cat mean a lot to you.
It meant quite a bit. Yes sir it’s been a lifelong dream.

Just took this nice steenbok..

99E280C7-FD71-414F-A21A-ED1476AF4A42.jpeg

Beautiful cat John, and a great hunt to remember. Congratulations!

Congrats on the steinbok also!!! You are on a roll!!!!!!!!

Super happy for you.

I, like so many others, just have to give you a another attaboy! I shared with work folks how utterly amazed I was to be living through you with your real time updates. I don’t know if you realize how folks were literally on the edge of our seats, tensed as if we were in the field with you. That was quite a gift you gave us and in addition to your tremendous success, I want to thank you for sharing journey. I don’t know if I could ever be composed enough under the best conditions to take the time to post in real time. You were blessed, but so were all of us!

Ugh! I missed this by hours! I’d been following so close and then we headed to the boondocks out of Moab with no service. Stopped at Walmart today, turned off the airplane mode and BAM! Johnnyblues got the big one!!! Absolutely AWESOME! My envy light is flashing in my brain!
Thanks so much for taking us along on such a GRAND ADVENTURE!!!
Phil

I, like so many others, just have to give you a another attaboy! I shared with work folks how utterly amazed I was to be living through you with your real time updates. I don’t know if you realize how folks were literally on the edge of our seats, tensed as if we were in the field with you. That was quite a gift you gave us and in addition to your tremendous success, I want to thank you for sharing journey. I don’t know if I could ever be composed enough under the best conditions to take the time to post in real time. You were blessed, but so were all of us!
Mort, thank you very much for your kind words. I’ve been truly blessed to have the opportunity to be here.

Ugh! I missed this by hours! I’d been following so close and then we headed to the boondocks out of Moab with no service. Stopped at Walmart today, turned off the airplane mode and BAM! Johnnyblues got the big one!!! Absolutely AWESOME! My envy light is flashing in my brain!
Thanks so much for taking us along on such a GRAND ADVENTURE!!!
Phil
Thank you Phil, I always enjoy doing the daily reports and sharing it with my hunting family. Today we drive 200km for Springbok. Still eluding us is klipsringer. Very difficult on the farm, the mountains are covered with a lot of vegetation.

Congrats John, what a beautiful cat! Hard earned and well done, just as it should be.

Congratulations.
Been reading for weeks, enjoyed living the hunt through your stories.

Magnificent cat and a great hunt you'll never forget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg