Going to take a wait and see approach to that I hope. The northern BF border areas and parks/hunting areas are still level 3 reconsider travel areas. Hope it improves, over the next year or so.Thank you sir, it was a fantastic safari on all levels. Can’t wait to go to Benin in 21.
According to our guy it had no issues whatsoever this past season. But of course we too will do a wait and see approach before booking next summer.Going to take a wait and see approach to that I hope. The northern BF border areas and parks/hunting areas are still level 3 reconsider travel areas. Hope it improves, over the next year or so.
Completely agree. We of course will make our determination next summer and after speaking with our PH next winter after he hunts his concession.Have heard things like this myself. Personally I would not go there until the state dept removes the 3rd level warnings in the area, and I doubt they will for some time as Benin is bordered with BF which is currently a basket case of problems. Everything is great, right up until the terr's waltz into your camp and take hostages. No thanks. Would love to see some semblance of normalcy in the region, but I aint gonna hold my breath.
Its all my fault anyway Johnny, if I hadn't blabbed on here about my plans for BF, it never would have blown up!Yes I saw that just a few minutes ago. We wont take any unnecessary risks. My backup plan is hippo in Limpopo and back to the eastern cape for some PG. And no doubt KMG if they'll have me (lmao) will be my choice.
Thanks. A big congrats once again on your leopard! Great feeling to harvest one. Cant believe I got my cities import permit so quickly.Congrats on that great old kudu, beautiful mountain zebra and that super nice springbok! A rare treat to get a springbok that excellent!