Reaction score
Website
www.buckstix.com
Media
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
US - CANADA
Here's my recently acquired 9.3x62 Husqvarna model 246. I was looking for a few used brass cases and some kind forum members helped me out. I have several double rifles in 9.3 caliber, but this is my first bolt action. I don't have it in hand yet, but look forward to shooting this rare beauty.

As always your comments are welcome ......

HUSKY-000.jpg

Beautiful rifle. Husqvarna rifles are an amazing value right now!

That's a beauty. I gotta Ruger Lipsey's 9.3 x 62 I'll trade ya heads up! :cool:

Love it!

Stunning!

That's a timeless classic for sure in a fantastic caliber - well done Buck!

I just weighed it - 7 pounds 13 ounces empty, and 8 pounds 2 ounces loaded. LOP is 14-1/4".

I just weighed it - 7 pounds 13 ounces empty, and 8 pounds 2 ounces loaded. LOP is 14-1/4".

An absolutely gorgeous hunting rifle that needs to be displayed prominently over some game from around the globe...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immediatebtc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.