My new Heym 404 Jeff

Beautiful rifle! Congrats!

Congrats on a fantastic looking rifle. That’s beautiful. What hunt will it be going on first?

That rifle is ridiculous! If I had a rifle like that, I'd probably have to quit my job just so I could stay home and stare at it. Double WOW! Congratulations! Wow! What a beauty and done just right...not all pimped out like some super expensive guns I've seen. Wow!

Gorgeous.

Congrats on a fantastic looking rifle. That’s beautiful. What hunt will it be going on first?

I think I will bloody the rifle on an Elephant/Cape Buffalo hunt this July on the the Caprivi Strip.

HH

Image1710992984.679776.jpg

Another pic. I’m starting to develop loads with my other 404 Jeff to optimize this slaying sob…

HH

Chris told me his name while he was doing the sketch for the Buffalo but I did not write it down. I will find out and let everyone know.

HH

Have a look around the trigger guard, or other small surfaces. They often leave a signature.

Congratulations on a beautiful rifle in a splendid caliber.
Hope your first trip out with it will be a unforgettable one.

@Hunting Hitman

Can’t think of a better place to get a few miles on that rifle than the Caprivi. I’ll be looking forward to reading all about it if a few months.

That could be "the one"

Stunner!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinTill6

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.