My name is_______ and I have a problem

Now that's just plain rude....saying 1 in 275 and 1 in 416 and he's all sorted...then to through in add 1 in 350.

You know everyone needs the hunt everything in the world 375H&H, and hunt everything in North America with a 30-06 and he really ought to look into DRs for Dangerous Game hunting in Africa.

We are here to support @gearguywb by encouraging him how he really needs his dream rifle 257 Rigby. And since he now has his 257 Rigby he can't stop there, his 257 needs friends, lots of friends like a:
375H&H, in a Rigby or Holland & Holland
30-06, in a Rigby or at least Winchester Mod 70
35 Whelen (can't leave one of our most esteemed member @Bob Whelen 35 Whelen) off the list, 416 Rigby in a DR,
338WM, in a Winchester Mod 70
458WM or Lott
45-70 Government
7mm Rem Mag or at least 270 for flatter trajectory at long distance shots
222 or 22 magnum for the really small stuff
12 gauge O/U or SxS, okay in 20 gauge maybe

@ spiket have you no shame, @gearguywb a newbie comes to us for real support. How dare you only offer him sympathy support.

:E Rofl::E Rofl::E Rofl:

After gg returns and post his hunt report with pictures as he lays in bed all warm and fuzzy hugging his 257 Rigby at night more than his wife or girlfriend whichever, then we plant the idea he needs to go after DG and really needs more, bigger Rigbys to fondle adding in a diverse mix of Winchesters. Maybe try interracial with an R8.

(Oops,.... I said 2 naughty words in the same sentence, R8, hope I didn't offend anyone).:ROFLMAO:

A 257 rigby......WTF...........................

There is one in Moscow that costs about 25 thousand for your money.

An interesting option (although I will have to sell the apartment, I'm afraid my wife will be against it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LakeishaBo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.