My first novel published and takes place in Africa

Congrats sir!

Heading out on a short trip, so bought the Kindle edition of your book. I don’t sleep well on the road unless the road ends at a hunting camp (which it doesn’t this time) so your book will be welcome company!

Heading out on a short trip, so bought the Kindle edition of your book. I don’t sleep well on the road unless the road ends at a hunting camp (which it doesn’t this time) so your book will be welcome company!
Thank you so much for purchasing my book. I hope you enjoy it thoroughly.

I'm planning on getting the book. I read the first couple of pages that Amazon shows, and I wish I could kept on reading. Good luck to you sir, and hope it is a best seller. What is the chance of getting a book signed by you?

I'm planning on getting the book. I read the first couple of pages that Amazon shows, and I wish I could kept on reading. Good luck to you sir, and hope it is a best seller. What is the chance of getting a book signed by you?
Thanks for the well wishes and I have PM'ed you.

Ordered the Kindle version. I'm up to Chapter six.
Great read!! It will be keeping up late tonight.
And gives pause for thought on many levels.

Wife somehow tricked me into taking her to Disney with another couple next month. For crying out loud we're in our 50's... This book may very well save my sanity.

Wife somehow tricked me into taking her to Disney with another couple next month. For crying out loud we're in our 50's... This book may very well save my sanity.
I am sure it is your only salvation! Good God Man, buy the book for your sanities sake!

Package from Amazon on my door step tonight...
Wonder what it could be? :)

LMAO!!!!!! I am glad I am not the only 50+ year old who is dealing with that issue. My wife wants to go see the rat name Mikey. So, to keep my sanity, I purchased the book, and waiting on it. (y)(y)(y)

Will it be available in the UK? Amazon is showing it but not stocked.

just ordered it off amazon uk from a dealer on there (called book depository). so hopefully it will be there when i head back for a week and can bring back to zambia and sell it at a profit.....:E Greedy:...now where is @PeteG .....:E Devious:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-l...r?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1506277569&sr=1-7

Screenshot (137).png

Last edited by a moderator:
just ordered it off amazon uk from a dealer on there. so hopefully it will be there when i head back for a week and can bring back to zambia and sell it at a profit.....:E Greedy:...now where is @PeteG .....:E Devious:
Is that your bright idea for the year???
We've waited 9 months for that??? :S Lol:

Exciting. The plot looks very promising. Just bought it on Kindle

Ordering right now. I'm currently in the middle of a 5 book series on Genghis Kahn. Now I know what I'm reading as soon as I'm done with that. Thanks for sharing here.

Glad to hear it is now available in UK! Thank you all again for your support. Looking forward to the feedback. Quarter of the way through the next one so back to work.

Just finished reading. Excellent read, and waiting for the series.
Congrats

(In your face J. Alain Smith )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.