My first 375!

Anyone have scope suggestions?? I'm going to pick up rings today, and look around at scope options

i recommend something in the relatively low power range, nothing with a base magnification over 2x. i use a Leupold VX6 1-6x24 on my 416 and love it! another less expensive option would be a Leupold VXR 2-7x33. the illuminated reticle is a big help when trying to make quick shots and the low end power allows you to find small targets at close range (such as jackals seen while in the truck). ive made shots out to 400 yards with my scope set to 6x so there is no concern about having more magnification.

-matt
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,093
Latest member
RandiShepa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top