My dream Red lechwe

little huntress

AH member
Joined
May 1, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
98
Media
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Share your dream lechwe pictures here!

20210427_175249~2.jpeg
 
Got one many years ago in Botswana but its nowhere near as nice as that one.
 
Mine is still alive and in my head. 2022 cant come fast enough. Its on the "list". I will pay attention to this post.

MB
 
I have been there a few times for real and yes shot lots, 3 of 5 dangerous, plus most common PG from Zim and Namibia. Next is SA for some special game, lechwe included. Due to Covid and now Canadian 21 day hunt for 2020, delayed to 2021 and now to 2022. No matter what I am going 2022. Still I have shot lots more in my head than real. Good to be dreaming between trips. This site is the best medicine for those ailments. Posts like this one let me see the possibilities.

MB
 
Congratulations @little huntress. I saw your Zebra picture as well. You are getting asked a lot of questions. Have you considered doing a full hunt report? Maybe take a look at the "Hunting Reports Africa" threads to get an idea of what others are doing.
 
Nice! Congrats! I got so see a great lechwe in RSA back in 2018, but had to pass on him. I'm hoping to head to Zambia in the next few years and hunt all the subspecies.
 
Nice one, congrats !
 
Very handsome trophy!
 
South Africa, should have looked at your report. Thanks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,785
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top