Muzzleloader Doe Hunt on Military Base

Bule Jagter

AH senior member
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
87
Reaction score
183
Media
17
Hunted
ZA, USA, (Indonesia, because spearfishing is hunting, also)
Here's a short video of a doe I shot with a muzzleloader, on a military base, a few years ago.
 
Looks like you had to shoot her in self defense(y)
Yes, she caught me on base, so I had to shoot her to keep my location from being disclosed
 
In Missouri there is a muzzle loader hunt every year at Fort Leonard Wood, I did serve in the military but always and still do consider the deer hunt on the base to be a patriotic duty. And yes I have killed does on this venerable hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,101
Members
169,699
Latest member
TristanFar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top