Murray leather double rifle cases

PAUL_MAUSER

AH veteran
Joined
Nov 26, 2023
Messages
230
Reaction score
466
Location
U.S. HOCKLEY,TX
Member of
SCI, DSC
Hunted
USA TX, TN
After pondering my decision to keep these 2 double rifle cases I decided to go ahead and sell them.

Made a new post with more relevant pics. these are brand new. Holds 2 scoped rifles and sits upright on its own. Will take $850 shipped obo for each one or will do $800 obo face to face around the northwest side of Houston. These are $1295 last I checked from Murray leather.
IMG_7619.JPG
IMG_7620.JPG
IMG_7621.JPG
IMG_7622.JPG
IMG_7623.JPG
IMG_7624.JPG
IMG_7625.JPG
IMG_7628.JPG
IMG_7629.JPG
IMG_7630.JPG
 
Can they be separated?
 
FWIW, Murray makes fantastic stuff. I have multiple pieces. Very well made. Expensive, yes, but you will not find better construction. Wish I had use for this case!
 
I have several MCL items and they will all outlast me! Super well made stuff. I would buy this case if I wasn’t already overloaded with soft gun cases.
 
Lowering them down to move them. Let's go $800 shipped or $750 face to face locally.
 
I’m your guy on one of them. I usually make it to the Houston area once a week. In fact, I’m scheduled to be there this Thursday if that works.
 
Weekend bump and price drop. $815 shipped or $765 ftf. I should have mentioned this in the OP but for ftf it would have to be on a weekend due to my work schedule. Both cases still available
 
midweek bump and price drop $750 shipped or $700 face to face. Meeting up would have to be on a weekend.
 
FWIW, Murray makes fantastic stuff. I have multiple pieces. Very well made. Expensive, yes, but you will not find better construction. Wish I had use for this case!
Absolutely agree! Dick makes the best leather goods I have ever seen. He is a true gentlemen as I have met him numerous times at DSC.
 
Weekend price drop to get them gone. $700 shipped or $650 face to face
 
One sold to @yhc

Have 1 case left
 
Can the stock heel, butt or muzzle make contact with the metal zipper. Or is it captured and guarded against scraping the firearm
 
I looked at the website. The lining is synthetic wool. Which in several ways is better than natural wool
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,653
Members
169,791
Latest member
GaryManci
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top