Mounts on the wall

Wonderful picture. You have 3 walls left that need similar decor!

All of your mounts are beautiful, but I particularly like what you did with the sable. The left and downward turn really shows off the curl.

I had 8 shoulder mounts and 2 wall pedestals. Shipped on Turkish air from eastern cape SA. It arrived in Houston late on a Friday so it didn’t clear until Monday. Weight was 152kg. Dimensions were 157x124x116 cm. Cost was $4517 to get it to Houston from Africa. It was an additional $2100 to get it cleared and delivered to my house. $ 800.00 of that $2100 was for storage( 4 days at 200.00 per day). So total cost for total shipping, clearing, storage and delivery to my home was about $6600. Used John from trophy shippers to clear and deliver to my home. Everyone involved was great to deal with. Storage was explained to me up front and seems to be the norm. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply, and the details. The estimates I have in hand are in line with this. Enjoy that wall! :)

Thanks for the reply, and the details. The estimates I have in hand are in line with this. Enjoy that wall! :)
That rug is amazing!!! How did you get it done?
Actually my mom ordered it. Not sure where she ordered it from. She enjoys coming by my house when I’m out of town and changing out pillows, rugs, etc. She has good ideas and is always there to make sure stuff is in the proper place and matches. I’m lucky to have her as my mom.

How big is your room? Looks really nice! I see plenty of room for floor pedestals and maybe a full body mount or two!

All looks awesome, your room looks a lot like mine, size and colour. Your Mum did great on that rug though.

MB

How big is your room? Looks really nice! I see plenty of room for floor pedestals and maybe a full body mount or two!
19.5’ X 15’ and the ceiling at the top is 14’. Yes agree would like a full body mount or two as well as a few pedestals. Headed to Greenland in September of ‘24 for musk ox and Caribou. If successful would like to have musk ox full body mounted. Just have to see what the cost will be.

My room is close to the same, vaulted the ceiling on our 2 car garage and closed it in. Looks fantastic!! I wish I had put in 10 foot walls though.

Congrats on getting your trophies! They look great, who did your taxidermy?

WOW that wall looks amazing!

Received my crate Friday afternoon and got them all hung up yesterday. African Wildlife Artistry did a great job on the taxidermy at a fair price. Could not be happier. Time to save up for the next adventure.
Wow. That's all I got.

Jon, your mounts look great and the arrangement of them looks fantastic. Congrats on a great beginning on your trophy room. I really like how your bushbuck mount turned out.

I hunted with Jon last year, a great guy to share a hunting camp with. Great sense of humor.

Jon, your mounts look great and the arrangement of them looks fantastic. Congrats on a great beginning on your trophy room. I really like how your bushbuck mount turned out.

I hunted with Jon last year, a great guy to share a hunting camp with. Great sense of humor.
Thanks Ron enjoyed sharing camp with you and Justin as well

Thanks for the rundown on you shipment. Very informative and great trophies. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!