Mountain Goat full body wall mount questions

Chago

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I know I know. This is AfricaHunting.com. But from spending time on this site I've found more world hunters then any other site. So I know I'll have someone with the answer.

Since Covid ruined my Limpopo hunt that was scheduled to leave next week. I decided to move it to next year and instead do a Yukon mountain goat and moose hunt this year. I live in Canada so I figured I have no borders to stop me and it would be a safe bet regardless of what happens with Covid. That being said I'm already planning the trophies hahaha.

I love the full body wall mounts that have them standing on a rock. I am just curious about wall space required for something like this. Anyone who has this style of mount. Can you give me a rough ballpark measurements of height, length and depth off the wall. Please and thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is 55 inches long
60 inch height
24 inch depth
IMG_20200212_104029.jpg

Thank you so much. And wow!!! Incredible mount.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross