Most beautiful antelope?

Most beautiful antelope?

  • Bongo

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Kudu

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Impala

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Sable

    Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Gemsbok/Oryx

    Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Nyala

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Lesser Kudu

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Eland

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Bushbuck

    Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Other

    Votes: 10 13.0%

  • Total voters
    77
I got thinking this evening watching a glorious sunset about the magnificent beauty of the animals we hunt. Do a search on this forum on 'most beautiful antelope' and the results go on and on and clearly all hunters find their quarry beautiful. But if we were to crown just one, limiting it to Africa for now although the world has many, what would the winner be? Grace, poise, proportion, markings, horns - so much to love. So, what is your choice?

LDE easy
 
And then there are these...largest horn per body size I believe.
128448193.4MyeRlWW.jpg
 
Bongo, nyala, bushbuck and then the rest of the spiral horns before anything else. (y)
 
Grants, Peters or Roberts gazelle in post 63.
 
When the numbers are added up and there is a tie, what is the criteria to break this? Maybe which antelope tastes the best... But that’s a whole new thread [emoji1303]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,099
Members
169,258
Latest member
SuzanneGil
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top