Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Well its official. I passed all the tests and am now a certified SCI Scorer. Those of you who are hunting and need a taxidermist and an SCI scorer I am one in the same as well as being USDA certified. Its just one more service I can offer to customers and am still working on more to come! I'm hoping to have my Federal import/export permit soon as well.
I also have my federal migratory game bird license as well so can handle all of your waterfowl/migratory birds needs. Additionally, I am a certified CWD sample collector so if your in the Texas Panhandle and in the containment area I can assist! Please reach out to myself or @BWH if you have any questions. Thank you, Erik

Well hot damn, congrats!!:D

Good job Erik!

Congrats bud!

Thanks ya'll, I work very hard to be able to provide clients with the absolute best service in the industry.

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to hearing those scores on your clients trophies!

Congrats. Starting to become a one stop shop. Well done.
Bruce

That is what I like to see a one stop shop.

Congratulations on all the certificates.

Keep it coming Gizmo.,

Amazing you have time for hunting with all the other stuff you do! How much longer till you’re done with your degree? Next thing we know you’ll be getting a “More Shit, then a Piled Higher and Deeper” degrees! You won’t even talk to us peons any more:cry:!

Amazing you have time for hunting with all the other stuff you do! How much longer till you’re done with your degree? Next thing we know you’ll be getting a “More Shit, then a Piled Higher and Deeper” degrees! You won’t even talk to us peons any more:cry:!
I have one final left and I am done. Already took a final last week. I’m an official college graduate by Monday.
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m looking at taking some more classes for a minor by this summer. We’ll see but I will always have time for those who have blessed me to start growing the businesses.

Congratulations Erik!! I guess you will score some of mine as soon as crate clears. Its made it to DFW !

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m looking at taking some more classes for a minor by this summer.

Once you get bit by the edu bug, its hard to stop lol...

I tell my wife if she ever needed evidence that I am a masochist all she needs to do is look at my "I love me" wall in my office.. School gives me so much pain (most days I absolutely hate it).. and yet I find pleasure in it lol... and have kept myself a perpetual student for the past 8 years (took a 19 year break after the undergrad program.. and then got bit...)...

Congrats on the SCI certification! I keep telling myself that I need to stop with all the silly assed university learnin' and that I need to satisfy my educational itch with more practical things like taking some gunsmithing classes or maybe spend a few weeks in Africa and take a PH course (not that I will ever be a professional gunsmith or a PH.. I just think those would be fun things to do/learn about)..

Once you get bit by the edu bug, its hard to stop lol...

I tell my wife if she ever needed evidence that I am a masochist all she needs to do is look at my "I love me" wall in my office.. School gives me so much pain (most days I absolutely hate it).. and yet I find pleasure in it lol... and have kept myself a perpetual student for the past 8 years (took a 19 year break after the undergrad program.. and then got bit...)...

Congrats on the SCI certification! I keep telling myself that I need to stop with all the silly assed university learnin' and that I need to satisfy my educational itch with more practical things like taking some gunsmithing classes or maybe spend a few weeks in Africa and take a PH course (not that I will ever be a professional gunsmith or a PH.. I just think those would be fun things to do/learn about)..
There are several art classes that I want to take such as sculpting, design, etc.... I was looking at it the other day and thought, well shit, if I’m gong to take these I only need to take like two more and I can have a second degree. I also want to take several wood working courses to to help hone my skills there also.

Congrats!

Congrats Erik :D Beers:

:A Clapping:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois