Montana Rifle Company Model 1999 505 Gibbs

Almost all my workouts are with dumbbells, even squats. When I train for the mountains I have an 80# bag of concrete on my pack frame and a 20# kettle bell in each hand. I walk for miles like that so when I carry my 11.5# rifle in my hands... I'm good with it.

You can adjust your workouts to accommodate your hunting goals too. It just depends on how you want to approach it.
That's a pretty good workout!

Man. I thought I was doing some working out! I'm gonna have to step up my game, you're doing some hard core workouts! I need to start carrying some weights in my hands while walking. I always have had a girlie grip. Ha ha

I feel like a girl at times when I'm working out! I did squats and lunges with 75s. Did 10 squats and 12 lunges, 60 sec rest and repeat for a total of 3 sets. Then ballet squats with 75s and stiff-leg deadlifts, same rest period. Then calf and shoulders same format.

I do a small mountain in ca quite often 4 mile round trip and some sort of work out everyday that I can my favorite exercise is squats. For elk hunting I get up to 465 for 5 reps. Deadlifts is my second favorite.

I do a small mountain in ca quite often 4 mile round trip and some sort of work out everyday that I can my favorite exercise is squats. For elk hunting I get up to 465 for 5 reps. Deadlifts is my second favorite.

It has been a while since I got under the bar. I never went over 405 would do a set of 10 with it. Leg press machine was fun too, most people don't seem to go very low with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buyproductboxesuk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.