Missing Bolt for 300 Weatherby....

Were the MkVs all made in Germany or the states?. If your MkV was built by Howa in Japan maybe they could help,(just a thought). I did an E-bay and a Gunbroker search and could't find anything
Actually they started making them in the Workers Paradise of California, then by Sauer in Germany, Howa - Japan, back to the US, in Maine, then to present location.
I also looked for a bolt with no luck. I would try Brownell or even the gunsmithing department of Trinidad State Junior College in Colorado. They get toms of parts and one may be found there.
Best of luck.

As Grumulkin stated, the Blaser is a joy. I have New York-itis so I really like when I can "hide" my rifle in my baggage so the gorillas at the airport can destroy my baggage/ gun.
I realize the price of the gun was excellent (free works for me), but maybe just break it down and sell the thing as parts. People will shoot out barrels. Need triggers, break stocks.

So you're telling me I shouldn't just beat the bolt with a rubber mallet to adjust??:A Stirring:

So you're telling me I shouldn't just beat the bolt with a rubber mallet to adjust??:A Stirring:

NEVER, Rubber is for girls, Use a ball peen hammer and acetylene torch.

:ROFLMAO: Yes sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross