Missing Bolt for 300 Weatherby....

Were the MkVs all made in Germany or the states?. If your MkV was built by Howa in Japan maybe they could help,(just a thought). I did an E-bay and a Gunbroker search and could't find anything
Actually they started making them in the Workers Paradise of California, then by Sauer in Germany, Howa - Japan, back to the US, in Maine, then to present location.
I also looked for a bolt with no luck. I would try Brownell or even the gunsmithing department of Trinidad State Junior College in Colorado. They get toms of parts and one may be found there.
Best of luck.

As Grumulkin stated, the Blaser is a joy. I have New York-itis so I really like when I can "hide" my rifle in my baggage so the gorillas at the airport can destroy my baggage/ gun.
I realize the price of the gun was excellent (free works for me), but maybe just break it down and sell the thing as parts. People will shoot out barrels. Need triggers, break stocks.

So you're telling me I shouldn't just beat the bolt with a rubber mallet to adjust??:A Stirring:

So you're telling me I shouldn't just beat the bolt with a rubber mallet to adjust??:A Stirring:

NEVER, Rubber is for girls, Use a ball peen hammer and acetylene torch.

:ROFLMAO: Yes sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosHeis

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.