Mid Asian Ibex Mount

Cecil Hammonds

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
195
Reaction score
1,200
Location
North Texas
Media
107
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
2
Europe
4
Asia/M.East
1
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Tanzania, Namibia, South Africa, Poland, Zambia, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Greenland, Spain, Tajikistan
Got my Mid Asian Ibex back from my hunt in Tajikistan from last September.
20260717_175709.jpg
20260717_180116.jpg
 
Great idea, I may steal that design for my Becite.
 
Beautiful mount, congratulations!!!
 
Rock background is very nice idea and holds the setting well
 
Good looking, congrats !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,422
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top