Meat Grinder Advice

I would advise completely informing your wife of your intent to grind meat with her Kitchen Aide mixer before proceeding down this road. The meat grinder attachment works very well, just be sure your wife is on board with the project. This is one instance where it is far better to get permission first, rather than ask for forgiveness after.
I am blessed with having none of these issues. Mrs One Day... is not one to have concerns with this type of things.

Matter of fact, comparing her overall view of married life to the view of some of my friend's wives, I am counting my blessings. Our relationship is not transactional, this is not HER kitchen or MY garage, both are OUR kitchen and garage, etc. I appreciate the counsel, and I can see how it could apply to some marriages, but we have been doing it this way for the 37 years we have been married (including eating game), so I think we are OK.

Welcome to AH 7mmGumbo, I wish you that your wife be as supportive of you going on Safari, buying rifles or cooking game as mine is. The other side of the coin is, of course, that I am just as supportive of stuff she likes :)

PS: Besides, she absolutely loves my cooking (y)
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,889
Members
170,446
Latest member
Richardfal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top