Meat Grinder Advice

I would advise completely informing your wife of your intent to grind meat with her Kitchen Aide mixer before proceeding down this road. The meat grinder attachment works very well, just be sure your wife is on board with the project. This is one instance where it is far better to get permission first, rather than ask for forgiveness after.
I am blessed with having none of these issues. Mrs One Day... is not one to have concerns with this type of things.

Matter of fact, comparing her overall view of married life to the view of some of my friend's wives, I am counting my blessings. Our relationship is not transactional, this is not HER kitchen or MY garage, both are OUR kitchen and garage, etc. I appreciate the counsel, and I can see how it could apply to some marriages, but we have been doing it this way for the 37 years we have been married (including eating game), so I think we are OK.

Welcome to AH 7mmGumbo, I wish you that your wife be as supportive of you going on Safari, buying rifles or cooking game as mine is. The other side of the coin is, of course, that I am just as supportive of stuff she likes :)

PS: Besides, she absolutely loves my cooking (y)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross