if you have one of known hardness, and one unknown, you can squeeze them together in a vice and a relativity can be observed.
i believe lee has a reasonable hardness tester that works quite well.
bruce.
Know any machinists or someone that owns a machine shop? The school where I taught machine shop had a hardness tester. Check with your local high school, community college or university. Get something for your tax dollars.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.