During my visit last year to England , l visited the gun making firm of George Gibbs of Bristol . Mr. Crudgington ( the owner ) is an advocate of the Mayfair magnum mauser " action" for his largest bolt operation rifles , calibrated for the .505 bore cartridge and a 525 or 600 grain metal envelope bullet .
Considering the age and reputation of this fine English firm , l have no doubt that their choice of a Mayfair magnum mauser mechanism is a sound one .
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.