Many new Redding dies - Exiting Business Initiative

MRodrigues1991

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hey Everyone,

I am putting up for sale a bunch of new Redding dies as my life path has changed. I had been working on putting together a small custom ammo business and my real job has shifted my priorities and I need to liquidate. All dies are brand new, unused from the last 12 months. All prices include shipping

First come first serve on a PM basis. Let me know if you have any questions! Will try and get some pictures up shortly of some of the dies as a reference.

Pistol:
- 500 S&W - Standard FL Die Set - $115

Rifle - <.30 calibers
- 6.5 PRC - Master Hunter FL Die Set - $275
- 6.5 Creedmor - Premium FL Die Set - $165
- 243 Win - Premium FL Die Set - $165
- 26 Nosler - Premium FL Die Set - $165
- 28 Nosler - Master Hunter FL Die Set - $275
- 270 Winchester - Premium FL Die Set -$165

Rifle - .30 Calibers
- 300 WSM - Premium FL Die Set -$165
- 30 Nosler - Master Hunter FL Die Set - $275
- 300 RUM - Premium FL Die Set -$165

Rifle - >.30 Calibers
- 9.3x74R - Standard FL Die Set - $170
- 33 Nosler - Master Hunter FL Die Set - $270
- 404 Jeffrey - Standard FL Die Set - $300
- 416 Ruger - Standard FL Die Set - $115
- 416 Wby Mag - Standard FL Die Set - $170
- 416 Rem Mag - Standard FL Die Set - $160
- 450 Bushmaster - Standard FL Die Set - $170
- 450 Marlin - Standard FL Die Set - $160
- 444 Marlin - Standard FL Die Set - $160
- 460 Weatherby Mag - Standard FL Die Set - $170
- 470 Capstick - Standard FL Die Set - $300
- 470 Nitro Express - Standard FL Die Set - $170
- 500 Nitro Express - *RCBS* - New - $205
- 505 Gibbs - *RCBS* - Great condition - $250

Happy to send picture of specific dies if needed

B31084C4-BDD7-456F-9522-07F66226F0BE.jpeg
79A65C9D-8ABE-4B2E-9F5D-BD7AAFFD7A87.jpeg
803364C1-7758-40CF-BC8A-42A7C13D99C7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I overpriced here ? or is there simply no interest for these calibers at the moment?

this is all about 10% discount versus ordering directly from Redding where i think supply on some are still challenging to get !

I dont know that youre overpriced... I think the challenge is that the combination of several less common calibers used by forum membership (i.e. 300 WSM and 300 RUM vs 300 WM or H&H) combined with the premium that Redding brings vs something like RCBS, Hornady, Lee, etc.... just puts you in a situation where your market is small (you have to find someone in need of less commonly used calibers that is also willing to pay the higher price associated with a premium product)..

I think some will probably sell (I would have thought the 404J and a few others would have gotten immediate interest)... but it might take a while for someone that fits the mold on many of them to find the thread and show interest..

When I first bought my 505 gibbs dies they were $450+. Today you can get them for 250+.
Market fluctuates as volume increases.
Krish

My problem is that I already have the dies for the cartridges that I have- otherwise I'd be looking to purchase.

I dont know that youre overpriced... I think the challenge is that the combination of several less common calibers used by forum membership (i.e. 300 WSM and 300 RUM vs 300 WM or H&H) combined with the premium that Redding brings vs something like RCBS, Hornady, Lee, etc.... just puts you in a situation where your market is small (you have to find someone in need of less commonly used calibers that is also willing to pay the higher price associated with a premium product)..

I think some will probably sell (I would have thought the 404J and a few others would have gotten immediate interest)... but it might take a while for someone that fits the mold on many of them to find the thread and show interest..
Just to add the situation as it applies to me. I don't reload, but my son reloads nearly anything when he has the time. So about 12-15 years ago when I first started buying "African Caliber" rifles, as soon as I bought the rifle, I bought reloading dies. And this was when ammo in general was much less expensive. The other situation that applies specifically to me is that the one double rifle I own, I bought from @AZDAVE, when he sent me the rifle, he sent the dies that go with it. But to the OP, good luck selling the dies.

Add that Dave supplied my .404 dies and initial reloading supplies.

Might you you be willing to ship to the UK?? As dies class as tool you can ship them

I would be willing to, not sure how much it would cost but we could discuss pricing for shipping to UK

I would be willing to, not sure how much it would cost but we could discuss pricing for shipping to UK
Stand by it all depends on what happens with a rifle im after at auction next week

Took a few weeks but mainly due to the customs on my side. @MRodrigues1991 is a solid guy and keeps his word. Thanks a million mate
PXL_20230422_155654683.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!