Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Omay), New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
Interesting article profiling the Courtney boot company. Surprisingly not negatives given the source.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43286195

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 5.49.15 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
we have 4 pair,a great boot.

I HAVE TWO PAIR, ONE PAIR ANKLE HIGH AND THE OTHER LOW, MY WIFE HAS ONE PAIR OF ANKLE HIGH, AWESOME, VERY COMFY, ONLY DRAWBACK IS WE CAN'T GET THE BLOOD STAINS OUT, ANY IDEAS ?

Contact Courtneys or I will try to rember to ask when I pick up a new pair for my wife in the next couple of weeks

I need to get a pair of these!

I’ve been to the factory but was disappointed they don’t make true custom made boots.
I do have the Nile Croc’s and they are nice.
Philip

Mr. Glass,
Your correct they do use standard "lasts" if I remember right that is what you call them. You can pick out the skin that you want used! If you wear arch support remember to bring them.
Great product, great people. My wife's new pair should be ready so we will pick up tomorrow.

When I was there two weeks ago I noticed several products that they currently do not sell,
Who knows maybe in the future?

I have ankle length and calf length.. FANTASTIC boots. Blood stains.... gives then character!! :ROFLMAO:

Interesting article profiling the Courtney boot company. Surprisingly not negatives given the source.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43286195

View attachment 220956
In response to how to get the blood stains out of your boots. I was at the factory yesterday and asked the question. There reply was wipe with water and then polish. The polish will keep darkening the leather until you may not notice the stain. Personally I would use saddle soap instead of water. Then use a quality leather polish either Courtneys polish or one of the fine English or Australian leather treatments for saddle leather.

Of course you could just buy another pair!

These boots look so good it’d be a shame to wear them and get them marked.
I’m surprised that Courtney hasn’t received flack though.

This is Jim from African Sporting Creations and most of the styles on the video that are unique are ones that we asked Gale to make for us....Croc, Croc & Buff, 2 colors of hippo etc.

You can see all 21 styles we stock in Ohio at www.africansc.com and returning hunters tell us our prices are now better than stockists in Zim.

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross