Made it to C10

finally got them where I can post

harte1.jpeg
nyala1.jpeg
nyala2.jpeg
buff3.jpeg
buff1.jpeg
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and thanks for sharing!
 
Nice safari. Great animals. and the most important is time with family to develop life long memories!!!
 
Glad you were able to load those last pictures, at first I didn’t want to shoot a Lichtenstein hartebeest but as my hunt went on they grew on me. I was really glad they offered me a reedbuck and hartebeest for the locals.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,646
Members
169,389
Latest member
KimberlyFr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top