Macular degeneration

Hope this works out OK Speedster. Praying for a good outcome.
 
@Speedster, Indiana University has a good program but if your close to Chicago, Northwestern has one of the the best in the country for eyes. Sorry to get involved but know best treatments are normally not next door.
 
Sorry to hear of this diagnosis.
A close friend of mine who is a furniture maker, restorer and master finisher was also diagnosed. He travels 100 miles to a retinal specialist to get injections every month or so (Not sure of the frequency). The injections are supposed to arrest the degeneration. Will not reverse any damage, but stops the progression. This has been going on about 2 years with good results.
Good luck with your situation.
 
Goggle the following:

- NEI sponsored Age Related Eye Disease Studies (AREDS and AREDS 2)
- Bausch & Lomb's PreserVision's AREDS 2 Eye Supplement

Good luck my friend.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,826
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top